A presentation on growing from, not just coping with, change.
Our external environment is constantly changing, and we change along with it. It is sudden and/or dramatic change that throws us off into a resistance mode.
A new paradigm for change can promote growth, not just support coping, for the person who:
- Responds on the defensive by resisting, rather than on the offensive by directing, the course of change.
- Focuses on what is happening instead of why it is happening.
- Is distracted by the surroundings and loses sight of where he or she is going.
- Is locked into one way of getting it done.
- Has lapsed into the mode of just-getting-by.
- Is fast approaching burnout.
Change A-D-V-I-C-E is offered as a keynote 30 to 60 minutes long, depending on your program. Clients have requested this presentation to open a conference, convention, or other training program.
Looking forward to serving you to meet your professional speaking needs.